How we're being safe.
The safety and well-being of our staff, guests and the community we serve is our top priority. Currently there is no evidence of food packaging being associated with the transmission of COVID-19, (source www.FDA.gov March 17, 2020) but here is everything we're doing to ensure that we can deliver you our food, wine and beer menu safely.
- Our trained and trusted staff (who you know from the club!) is packaging and delivering all carryout and delivery items.
- We are offering No Contact Carryout and Delivery
- We're committed to following all requests coming from the CDC
- We're committed to following all requests coming WHO
- We are complying with all requests made by the Governor’s office
- We are practicing social distancing
- We are wearing gloves and face masks
- We're increasing our cleaning and sanitation efforts to control any risk using EPA registered "sanitizer" and "disinfectant" products, as set forth by the Health Department and EPA
- Our team is frequently washing their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in the restaurant to all employees as often as necessary to be safe
- We are offering paid sick leave for employees who are unwell
- Employees who are feeling ill or who have been in contact with an ill person are encouraged to stay at home to self-quarantine
- We are using the foyer and glass doors as protecting barriers to limit contact and separate people from each other when picking up food
- We are reducing customer and employee interaction
- We are establishing alternating days or extra shifts that reduce the total number of employees in a facility at a given time, allowing them to maintain distance from one another while maintaining a full onsite work week
- We are providing workers with up-to-date education and training on COVID-19 risk factors and protective behaviors (e.g., cough etiquette and care of PPE).
- We are providing resources and a work environment that promotes personal hygiene. (e.g., provide tissues, no-touch trash cans, hand soap, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol, disinfectants, and disposable towels for workers to clean their work surfaces)
- We've posted notices about handwashing signs in restrooms.